Thursday, November 20, 2003

Dear Awesome God,

I praise you for all of your promises, and I want to trust you. Please forgive me for all the instances that I do not trust in you. I want to change.

Lord Jesus, I pray for my wife Jennie. Her heart is not one that is really set on seeking you right now. I see how far she has turned away from you in her heart. Please help me to be what I need to be for her, and please cut her heart so that she wil want to repent. I pray that she will turn her heart back to you and seek after you with all of her heart.

God, please help me to repent of selfishness, worldliness, and the general lack of love I feel for those around me. I really see that I, too, have turned away from you. I want to change, and I know that you can help me to change.

Thank you so much that I can pray to you whenever I need to.

I pray about our household finances; you know that they are a mess. Help me to be humble and seek help from others. Lord, give me the desire to please you in this area.

I love you, and I thank you for hearing my prayer.

In Jesus, your son's name,
Amen