Friday, May 02, 2003

Dear God,

I am so glad that you hear me when I pray to you. I am grateful to have a relationship with you. Thanks for giving me my family. I love my wife so much. I don't like to see her in pain and to be sick. Keisha makes me so happy. It's hard to not think of her and smile. I am so grateful that my mom is living with us, too.

God, you sustain us. I praise you because you take care of us. You know what is going on in our lives.

Sometimes I struggle with believing that you know me and care about me. I know that you are omniscient and omnipotent, and I feel insignificant in the entire universe.

Lord Jesus, I look forward to being with you in heaven.

Thanks for letting me worship you. I pray to always have hope no matter what our circumstances are. In fact, I do pray that they will change soon.

I miss working. I had the occasion to drive along the expressway this week, and I was reminded that I used drive along that road to get to work. I really pray for you to lead me to my next job. Soon, dear God.

Thank you for hearing my prayer.

In Jesus' name,
Amen