Monday, June 10, 2002

God,

I have realized that when I've been upset that I have ADHD, depression, and obsessive-compulsive disorder, that I've been angry at you. I've been upset that you made me the way that I am, wanting to be different. Yet I can see how ridiculous that is, since it is like the clay pot complaining to the potter, "Why did you make me this way?"

I know your ways are not like mine. Your understanding about things is so much more than I have the ability to comprehend. I really want to just enjoy my relationship with you and live a life that pleases you.

As far as the present circumstances, I'm getting more surrendered. I also see how selfish I am. Lord, I've been so immature. I am so sorry for being like that. I repent.

Please help me to remember that you never allow me to be tempted beyond what I can bear, and that you always provide a way out when it happens.

I love you so much, and I am truly grateful for your mercy and grace toward me. Please help me to change and adapt my life so that I can live a life that you are pleased with.

Thank you so much, Jesus, for your blood that washes away all my sin.

Amen!