Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Dear God,

Today our nation and much of the world mourns lives lost one year ago today. It has been a rather emotional day for me so far. Praying for the families of those lost, as I read their names, was so hard to do without sobbing. You are the "God of all comfort". I know you hear our cries and see the tears, not only today but every day.

As I tore up the pages with the names of those whose lives on earth ended last 11 September, I threw them into the Great Miami River. These souls are in your hands now, yet there are so many still alive who are not your disciples. I pray today that you will bring about a serious revival that has not been seen in our day. Let the hearts of men and women in our community and around the world be softened and opened up so that they will seek and find you, O Lord!

Thank you so much for Jesus Christ. It's in his name that I pray. AMEN!