Friday, August 23, 2002

Dear God,

Good mornining! Thanks for waking me up to start this brand-new day. I look forward to it with a lot of hope. You make anything possible! I love and want to know you, God. Help me to desire what is most important. You are what is most important.

I praise you for the sunrise and the birds,
I praise you for your voice which is heard.
I praise you for your incredible grace,
I praise you for being in every place.
I praise you for you are good,
I praise you for you giving your blood.

Yes, Jesus, you have saved me completely through the sacrifice on the cross. May I ever be in touch with that today.

You know my needs; I bring them before you know. I pray also for WP that he will be able to reconcile with TP according to your awesome plan.

Thank you for hearing my prayer.

In Jesus' name I pray,
AMEN!