Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Dear God,

I am so grateful for confession! The relief and refreshment that comes from coming clean! I confessed my sins to you and to another man of God, and the burden in my heart is removed. I praise you O God for you are so wonderful. You have created nature in such a way that mankind is truly without excuse in not seeking you. I see the sunrise and the crescent of the moon. I see the clouds and hear the thunder, feel the rain, see the lightning... how awesome you are!

Thank you for taking good care of me. I need your help every day, and I don't want to be fooled into thinking I can do things on my own strength. Bless my plans today, and if they are not part of your will, then reveal that to me as well. I also pray, dear God, for you to give me and Jennie jobs so that we can meet our financial obligations.

Use the strengths you've given me to bring you glory today. I have your Holy Spirit, and that means that there is nothing I cannot do without you.

In Jesus' name,
Amen!