Monday, June 24, 2002

Dear God,

Good morning and thank you for this new day. I love that you love me. I am tempted to feel anxious about my life right now, but I know that I have no need to be anxious. I pray then, for peace in my heart about the future. God, I really need to be diligent today. Give me wisdom as I plan my day, and give me the integrity to work my plan.

Your Spirit inside me makes me great for your name. I am tired of persistent sin in my life. I need a change. I'm ready.

I believe that you have opportunities for me, and I will search for them. Help me to be driven, motivated, passionate, aggressive.

Most of all, let there be love in my heart as I love others as myself.

You are so awesome, Father! Thank you so much that I can start new over and over again. I thank you Jesus for paying the price for my sin.

Love, your son,

Danny