Friday, August 23, 2002

Encouragement from Kiev from email

Hey you Guys!

This is EZZIE..I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH.

Just want to let you all know that I am still in Kiev and will be here until september 17th. Things here are great and the Ukrainian disciples are out of this world. What hearts!! There is just so much happenin here its just all God Glory. Please keep them in your prayers.

I will write more next week about all the amazing things God has done in this wonferful country. Hopefully I will learn to put pictures in computer so I can show ya'll this amazing place. I actually plan on moving here someday...with plenty of advice ofcourse ;) :)

Well, love yall bunches and please email me when ya'll can I want to hear whats goin on with my peeps...like Ann Marie..and Nnenna and Wande...and Amina and James...and Naony..and Heather!!!...and all ya'll..the list goes on and on...:) Please let me know whats up with yall..

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :)

Love in Christ,
Ezziechka
There is a God. He is Alive! :)