Monday, September 09, 2002

Dear God,

I just have to praise you for the day that I've had. I have learned so much about myself through my relationships with others. This morning was so awesome! What a beautiful sunrise, with the rays bursting through the gaps in the clouds! Wow! I am so grateful that I was able to pray together with GV and that we got to share our faith with 'fishermen'. GV made a good point that it's no wonder Jesus reached out to fishermen, calling them to be 'fishers of men'. Consider all the rejection that fishermen get, and when they finally do catch one, it's because of you.

I look forward to praying to you tomorrow and throughout the day. You're increasing my faith, and I am confident that you will bless me according to my needs. You are so incredible, and I am so happy to serve you. You give me strength and power to handle what Satan hurls at me. And boy, today, he sure did. Yet through your power and grace, and especially your Holy Spirit that lives in me, I am yet undaunted.

Love, your Son,

Dan