Thursday, June 26, 2003

Dear God,

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for all the blessings you give me each day. I appreciate that I'm growing in my relationship with my daughter. I love having my mom live with us. We need you so badly, God. I know of so many occasions that I personally don't rely on you.

I pray for my mom, since she's recently found out that her pap smear test came back abnormal. This, on top of all the other suffering she's having to endure. God, you know what you're doing; I don't. Mom is having to reconcile her feelings of inadequacy, and I know she's felt depressed that she's not able to do as much as she'd like. Lord, I remember her being much stronger and able to do a lot more, yet now she's bedridden so much. I don't like that.

Lord, my job situation has not improved. I pray to get a job as a bartender soon. I want to put what I've learned to practice and improve our family's financial situation by making more money than the unemployment compensation brings in.

I pray about Jennie's work situation. Please give her wisdom and understanding as far as how to proceed.

I love you, God, and I pray for your blessing to be on this day.

Your son,
Danny