Sunday, June 01, 2003

Good morning, Heavenly Father!

Thank you for this brand-new day. I appreciate how you make everything new. Your mercies are new every morning.

God, I haven't been much of a disciple this week. I really need some fellowship. That's one reason why I'm looking forward to church this morning.

I feel that over the last few months I've waned in my commitment to you. I can see the results of it in my life and in the rest of my family.

Today didn't start off with me really wanting to go. I woke up feeling sick, and I threw up. That and the headache I felt yesterday, along with the anxiety and depressed feelings I've had... well, I soon realized that being around the fellowship was something that would do me some good today.

I really pray that I'm able to worship you wholeheartedly. Not just today, but every day. Give me the "want to" and the heart to do what is right.

I love you, Lord Jesus, for your sacrifice, and I pray that I'm in touch with it more and more.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for living inside me. Help me to be more submissive.

Your son,
Danny