Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Father,

Good morning! Thank you for the restful night's sleep. I am so grateful that I've been able to remember my dreams because they have been quite interesting. Like last night, for example, when the message of "being proactive" kept being played out in various forms.

I love you, Lord, and I am so happy that I've been able to be on this journey with you. In a lot of ways, it feels like how things were when I first became a disciple. In other ways, I know it's different because I've learned so much since then.

I am so glad that I'll be able to spend eternity with you in heaven. I really have no idea what it's going to be like. I just keep being reminded that it's going to be wonderful.

Thanks for giving me this brand new day.

I love you, Lord!

Your son,
Danny