Thursday, February 20, 2003

Dear God,

Good morning, and thank you for letting me have a relationship with you.

Lord, I've been tempted to be unlike Jesus in dealing with spam email. I've been tempted to reply to the spammers and swear at them.

Also, I know that you will take care of us during our time of need. Lord, I feel very needy. I long for your peace mostly, but more importantly, I want to see that our family's physical needs are being met. I can deal with creditors who call and send threatening letters to us; we've been doing that for some time now. It just seems that our lives have turned upside down financially within the last year. Help me to be humble and lead our family so that we can get the help that we need.

Thank you so much for my mom. I am so glad that we can have her live with us. For that matter, I am truly grateful for my entire family. Over the last couple days I've been able to bond better with Keisha. And my respect and love for Jennie just continues to grow. I care so much about her, Lord. I really want to help her spiritually. I am a little concerned that she may be putting you on the backburner as she tends to other things. Lord, help me to lead my family spiritually.

I love you God, and I am so thankful again for Jesus' sacrifice. I am so grateful for your patience and undying love for me. Thank you for hearing my prayer.

In Jesus' name,
AMEN!