Thursday, February 06, 2003

Get Here If You Can

I've gone through my referrer logs for this blog, and have noticed some interesting things, especially in what people search for and that this blog was present among the results. Here's a sample of the things found from going through the logs:

  • yahoo search: letters from god
  • msn search: letters to god
  • google search, australia: letters to god
  • msn search: Letters: Passion for God
  • aol search: I am down and need a hug from god
  • aol search: letters from god
  • google search: "Letters To God"
  • yahoo search: letters for god
  • alltheweb search: God wants to draw near to us
  • alltheweb search: God wants to draw near
  • google search: words for song Our God Is A Awesome God
  • netscape search: the Judicial Branch in the tear 2003
  • google search: spiritual haiku
  • msn search: meaninglessness
  • google search: Letters to say I am Sorry
  • google search: praise letters to daughter
  • aol search: letters to God
  • yahoo search: God and worry about needs
  • yahoo search: prayers to bring in finances
  • yahoo search: toddler dear god
  • ::Shefa:: How can you upgrade your feelings?
  • netscape search: Lord please help my unbelief
  • aol search: Dear God I need some money
  • aol search: o god help me to buy a home
  • google search: God I need some relief
  • comet.directhit.com search: How To Pray Get The Job You Really Want
  • google search: "dan johnson" covenant
  • msn search: godly encouragement if god be for me who can be against me
  • sidesearch.lycos.com: god don't make no junk
  • aol search: rejection and regretting love poetry
  • lycos search: Thank you letters to doctors
So, whether you meant to find this blog or not, I hope that you are encouraged. While this blog is public, I don't normally maintain it as such. It's designed to be more of a one-sided communication between me and God. If you find any encouragement, blessing, or anything else good from it, then Amen.