Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Dear Lord,

Almighty Father, I praise your name for the greatness you display constantly in my life. I am so incapable of living without you. You have created me with limits on all my abilities, in order to show me that I need you.

I praise you for my work. You are truly incredible in that in everything I do, you display your glory. Because you are so creative, I am able to be creative. You endow me with gifts to bring you more and more glory.

Help me today to serve you with all my heart. Again, I am so limited in my natural ability to love and serve you. I sin so much more easily than I righteously live. I am sorry for the myriad ways I've disappointed you. Help me to rise above my mistakes and sins and press on.

I love you Lord Jesus, for demonstrating your love to me, even though I have had a tough time truly grasping it. I thank you for interceding between me and God. I look forward to seeing you one day in heaven.

Thank you again, dear Lord. May your blessing be on this day!

Love, your son,
Danny