Tuesday, February 18, 2003

God,

This totally sucks! I don't like this at all. I feel so hurt because of all the sickness we're all going through. I'm crying and upset right now because I just learned that Jennie has some serious female-related health problems. I cannot control it, and that frustrates me.

I don't want to lose my wife, God. Not now, and yet hearing about the seriousness of these health problems... well, it scares me. I love Jennie so much, yet I know you love her too. Way more than me. Knowing that helps me to trust in you.

I'm also tempted to worry about how we're going to make ends meet. I don't have any income, and when Jennie doesn't work, neither does she. You have provided for us in so many ways

  • My mental medications and doctor/therapist appointments
  • Keisha has insurance
  • Mom has medical insurance
So I can see how you're providing for us. Yet, additional medical tests that Jennie needs are going to cost more money... money that we don't have.

Please help us, God. Help us to trust in you and to keep a sense of humor. This doesn't feel good right now, yet I am confident of your love and that ultimately, we're going home to a better place in heaven.

I love you!

Your son,
Danny