Thursday, July 14, 2005

Prayer for Unity in Finances

Dear God,

I pray right now for unity between my wife and me over how we manage our finances. Please help her to sort things out in her heart, and, if I need to change anything, help me to change, too.

I know that the enemy would love nothing more than to drive a wedge between us, and I do not want him to get a foothold.

Lord, you know all things. Please help us to remedy this situation so that we may glorify you better in this vital area of our lives. As you know, we've been weak in this area throughout our marriage. I would love for this to become a strength, and I know that we've got some way to go before we get there.

Please help me to be zealous about changing.

Thank you, Jesus, for going to the cross. Thank you, Lord, for giving us mercy and the chance to start new.

I love you and praise you.

Your son,
Danny