Monday, September 25, 2006

Help Me to Be the Man of God You See Me to Be

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the ability we have to come before your presence this evening. You have undoubtedly blessed us beyond what we've ever really asked for. You provide for us so well.

I know that you have already blessed me with my employment and that I just need to go get it. Please help me to be a faithful man of God to go and get it.

I know it's not your will for me to worry or be anxious. Please help me to stay motivated and operate with the sense of urgency so that I'm doing as much as I can in my power to secure my new job.

Please help us be able to meet all our current financial obligations, but if that's not your plan right now, then help us to be satisfied with that.

I really just pray for peace in my heart so that I do not get paralyzed mentally by anxiety or worry.

Again, help me to be the man of God that you see me to be.

In Jesus, your son's name I pray,
Amen