Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I dove into the waters of sin - again

God,

I did it. Again. I dove into the waters of sin and swam and got all wet. I did it for some temporary feeling of happiness; not like what I can get from you. It wasn't even that satisfying to get into the sin. And I also had several reminders that I shouldn't go after it, but in the coldness and hardness of my heart, I ignored them.

What can I say? I don't have any excuse. I have treated the grace you give me and the sacrifice of Jesus with contempt - once again.

I'm tempted to hate myself and thrash myself all over.

I know that I need to get serious about this for it to be true repentance.

I'm sorry. Please help me to change this. Please help me to desire what is godly and not that which is worldly and sinful.

Your son