Thursday, August 09, 2007

Help my wife fall back in love with you

Dear God,

Thank you so much for giving me my wife. I have been so blessed during our marriage, and I truly love her.

I pray for her. You know that she feels cold toward you; she's admitted it herself. She knows that what she feels isn't right, yet she feels stuck in her heart. She is reluctant to change, to give her heart to you. It's as though her heart has become a heart of stone. You know it's been this way for quite some time.

I call out to you, O God, because you see things that are not as though they are. You see the woman of God that she can become. I beg you, O Lord, to change and transform her heart, so that she really desires and loves you, the way she did at first.

There is not much I can do to change her; I leave that to you. I do so miss her love for you as displayed in her daily walk. You know what I'm trying to say. Please change my wife's heart. Help her to fall back in love with you.

In your son Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

Labels: , , , ,